Friday, March 9, 2018

Video Lesson Plan: Sink or Float? A Lesson on Buoyancy


Critique:
I use to play with Windows Movie Maker when I was younger, though apparently now this program is no longer available. I tried looking around for some free demos to try for this project, and most of them did not work in the way I wanted, and were not very efficient at cutting and editing clips, and either didn't cut where i wanted, or trimmed off too much, which was really frustrating. If I were to further explore video lessons, I would definitely like to find a good editing software to purchase for both personal and professional use. A good camera, lights, and microphone are definitely something I would like to invest in in the future, rather then sticking to my laptops camera like I did for this project. one thing that I would like to do is get a bit more animated, maybe add some light upbeat background music. I've always admired Bill Nye, and would love to be able to get kids as hyped for science as he was to me when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment